lunes, 26 de enero de 2009

Carried Away


after a couple years avoiding commitment with Carrie, Big might give up this year and try to show her that all this time he was preparing for her. Now he's ready, and he'll get her a Big closet!!
Cult Movie: Sex & The City (2008)
Charlotte York: I always knew she'd marry Big.
Samantha Jones: You thought that after the second break up?
Miranda Hobbes: After the fifteenth?
Carrie Bradshaw: Ha ha, we broke up a lot.
Song of the Season: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
and so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I'd be sayin' is there ain't no better reason
to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
it's what we aim to do our name is our virtue
But I won't hesitate no more,
no more it cannot wait
I'm yours