martes, 20 de enero de 2009

I'm Stupid


This year's resolution #4 will be stop abusing the languange and start feeling rather than thinking. After all, we'll be 65 years old at an old fashioned cafeteria talking about how things and people made us feel, not which were our points of view. I took that from Grandma and Grandpa, such smart people !
Movie Must: The Tracey Fragments (2007)

Tracey Berkowitz: I don't like the country. Creeps me out. In the country, dead bodies live in swamps, and ditches, and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts; Melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers, and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. And then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl.


Oh, Nostalgia: Alien Ant Farm/ Movies

I want you to be free
Don't worry about me
And just like the movies
We play out our last scene
You won't cry, I won't scream

No hay comentarios: